Your Winchester Slab Leak Repair & Detection Experts
Thinking that your Winchester home might have a slab leak? Call Powell’s Plumbing today at 540-665-8196 for immediate solutions.
We offer comprehensive slab leak repair and detection services that can help you detect and repair leaks that are located in your home’s concrete floors. Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about our slab leak repair and detection services that can help you understand why we are your best choice for locating and resolving slab leaks.
What Is A Slab Leak?
A slab leak is a bothersome water leak that occurs when the water lines located in your home’s concrete floors have a puncture allowing water to flow out.
Where And Why Do Slab Leaks Occur?
Slab leaks can occur in many places in your home. Some of the most common places include:
- Game rooms
- Near your home’s foundation
Moreover, slab leaks can also occur in older living rooms and bedrooms that have concrete floors. These troublesome leaks happen due to plumbing problems that damage your home’s pipe system. Some of the most common plumbing problems that cause a slab leak are:
- Unwanted electrolysis of copper pipes that causes pinhole leaks to occur under your home’s concrete floors
- Poorly constructed pipes and pipe fittings
- Overuse of commercial-strength pipe cleaners
- Shifting of the ground where your home is located
- Rust and tree roots
- Broken pipes
Did You Know? We Also…
- Have been in service since 1989.
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction on select services.
- Provide upfront pricing with no hidden fees.
How Can I Detect A Slab Leak?
Most slab leaks can be detected by searching for the following problems:
- Brown or yellow-colored rust stains on concrete floors that reappear after using normal cleaning methods
- Unwanted musty smells on concrete floors that do not go away after using normal cleaning methods
- Cracks in concrete floors that are difficult to repair using normal concrete repair methods
- Unwanted cracks on tile floors
- Unusual increases in your water bill
Be sure to call us right away at 540-665-8196 if you notice any signs of a slab leak in your home.
JOIN OUR TEAM!