Winchester Tankless Water Heater Services
Are you looking into installing or repairing a tankless water heater in Winchester? Our trained experts at Powell’s Plumbing will take care of all your needs in no time, simply call us at 540-665-8196.
In recent years we have seen technology improve and homeowners become more aware of energy efficiency and money saving opportunities. We are installing more tankless water heaters than ever and feel confident that a tankless system can save your family both energy and money sent to the power company. Our team will get to your home in no time and guarantee your satisfaction with a tankless water heater installment or repair.
What Is a Tankless Water Heater?
A tankless water heater produces hot water on demand. It takes in cold water, heats it quickly and efficiently and delivers it to where it is needed in the home. Old fashioned water heaters heat large amounts of water and continuously keep the water hot while holding it in a storage tank. Tankless systems are compact, easy to install and maintain and offer homeowners great savings in their monthly power bill.
What Are The Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater?
- Traditional water heaters are notorious for running out of hot water. Tankless water heaters never run out of hot water. They work on an “on-demand” system of heating water quickly and efficiently when it is needed.
- Tankless water heaters cost less to run because they are not running endlessly. They are also a newer technology, which is inherently more energy efficient than older models of water heaters.
- Tankless water heaters are available in a variety of sizes, depending on the needs of you and your family, they can be installed and dedicated for only one bathroom, or the entire house.
- Hot water is available extremely rapidly thanks to tankless water heaters. It takes mere seconds for hot water to start running out of your tap when the water is coming from a tankless system.
- There are many tax rebates, credits and other savings programs offered through municipal departments and local energy companies for homeowners who install a tankless water heater.
Can a tankless water heater be installed in the same place as a regular water heater?
Yes, tankless water heaters can be installed where your old water heater is currently installed. It actually makes the installation easier because the existing water line, gas or electric line and vent are already in place. Bear in mind that tankless water heaters are significantly smaller than traditional water heaters and will take up much less space.
Did You Know? We Also…
- Have been in service since 1989.
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction on select services.
- Provide upfront pricing with no hidden fees.
Powell’s Plumbing leads the industry in tankless water heater installations and repairs. Give us a call today at 540-665-8196 to find out more about tankless systems; we are happy to answer any questions that you may have.
JOIN OUR TEAM!